Immersion Staff UPDATE: Blogging Bethel (v.3)

Okay, so the picture you're looking at is of an unhappy me with a band playing in the background, over my left shoulder. There's three dudes here and they're all wearing trendy hats and shoes and playing their guitars very loudly. Right in front of me.

I am in a coffee shop. When I am in a coffee shop, it's usually to plug my earphones in, sip an Americano, and crank out some work. When I'm in a coffee shop, I usually like to be left alone. Not to be entertained.

This band is trying to entertain me. That is why I am unhappy.

I'm all for artistic creativity - really, I am. But please, trendy-hat friends, can't you just be creative somewhere else?! Not here. Anywhere else but here.

Oh well. Guess it's back to turning up "Band of Horses" even louder and making it obvious that I'm not listening to them. I'd be nicer in different circumstances, but a brotha's got a lot of reading to do.

Peace to you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment